Affiliated Mental Health Programs
At AMHP, we believe that each person has the right to dignity, compassion, respect and self determination. We support individuals with the understanding that there are no limits to recovery, and provide support to live a healthy lifestyle. Our clients learn to experience hope, empowerment, choice and personal responsibility. We will support our clients to find their own unique path to healing and recovery.
Who are we?
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Occupational Therapists
- Licensed masters level psychologists
What do we treat?
- Bipolar Disorder
- Psychotic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis Disorders
- High Functioning Autism
What Services do we provide?
- Comprehensive Assessments and Evaluations
- Treatment plans oriented toward clients' needs based on strengths and goals.
- Intensive Case Management:
• coordination of care with other professionals
• education about mental health issues
• transport to appointments
• independent living skills training and coaching
- Individual and Family Counseling sessions in office, home or community settings.
- Court ordered Treatment including Less Restrictive Orders.
- Counseling for individuals dealing with co-occurring disorders.
We believe our clients possess the strengths to improve their own lives.